The Digital Management Øresund group is an international group for experienced digital leaders based in the Øresund region.
The focus is on the strategic and governance related challenges of managing the digital channels. The Group is mainly aimed at large B2B companies and organisations, typically with an international / global perspective.
21. November, 2017
14. February, 2018
2. May, 2018
Get in touch
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!.
Tel: +45 2970 1500
Or click below
Lau Hesselbæk Andresen
Those holding Seats in this Group will be senior web professional with experience in managing one or more sizeable web estates.
They will typically have extensive experience in project management and strategic planning and decision making in large organizations.
The Group discusses topics such as:
- Platforms: CMS, DQM, DXM/CXM, etc.
- Customer experience
- Multiple channel presence: web; social; apps; etc.
- Multiple device touch points: mobile; IoT; etc.
- Key performance indicators (KPIs): operational and strategic; benchmarking; etc.
- Metrics, measurement, analytics and reporting: benchmarking; dashboards; etc
- Digital roles: titles; skills; etc.
- Management structures: multiple teams; governance; etc.
- Digital Quality Management (DQM): optimisation; SEO; etc.
- Digital Leadership
- Establishing + optimising web governance structure: roles, responsibilities and channels of communication.
- Managing security
- Management of decentralized units and teams in several offices / regions / countries
- Optimal integration of web sites under one main page, without losing local engagement, challenges with multiple languages and search engine optimization
The group meets four times annually for full-day meetings. Members take turn hosting the meetings at their organisation.
J. Boye provides meeting minutes from each meeting as well as an online forum for members to continue the conversations in between the meetings.